Sunday, September 2, 2012

Week 1 in Review

This week has mostly been about getting my workouts back on track and consistency with my food journal.  So far, pretty good.  I was reminded that my consistency with eating isn't the best.  Some days I ate way too much and others (like yesterday), I didn't remember to eat until after noon.
The workouts this week were good and my incisions are well enough into their healing that I could do most of the cardio bursts.  YAY!!  I managed (in my not-so-busy schedule) 4 JM workouts.
Katie, I finished "Run Like a Mother" this morning.  I usually lose interest in books before I reach the end of them, but this was a great motivator and progressed in a circular thinking pattern, which I totally followed.
Lastly on the training news front, I was talking with Jodi about the half and we decided we would do some training runs together.  I assured her that I'm pretty slow with my pace, so hopefully we can throw some speed workouts in there too.  I'm always happy to have another running buddy, so I can still explore new trails, even when Jared is busy/sleeping.
I have come no further on the costume decision.

Until next week~ Happy Running Trails!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for finishing the book! I pulled my copy out and am going between that one and the Half/Full Runner's World one I sent you. Reading about running is so much more relaxing than actually doing it. ;)

    ReplyDelete